Friday, September 10, 2010

Still Decorating for Fall

I have been busy decorating the house for Fall.  So far I have decorated my mantel, the end table in the red room (my little sitting room), and a few areas of the kitchen. 

This year I am just doing simple things - trying to decorate around what I already have out.  I am not really happy with a few things I have done but I know I can tweek them later once I have lived with them for awhile.

Thought I would share a few pics with you this morning.  I must develop better "in house" photography skills!  My pictures are just not as clear and sharp as I want them to be.  I promise I will work on that:)  Any tips from you experts on how to take good pictures inside without a flash will be greatly appreciated!























  

The two candle holders below don't have a home yet - right now they are just hanging out in the great room...


Happy Fall Y'all!! (and have an awesome weekend!)

Jennifer
Visit thecsiproject.com

10 comments:

Jane said...

It's looking fabulous, girl! Just love your use of leaves and natural elements. That centerpiece of hanging votives and the tiny pinecones and flowers is great! I'm with ya on needing to improve camera skills - I really struggle with lighting, etc. Hopefully someone with more experience will post some tips! Have a great Friday!!!

Amanda said...

Cute and easy, just what I need!

Green Willow Pond said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Jennifer! I love your fall decorations. That bowl of fruit with pinecones is so gorgeous and so easy! That's the kind of decorations I need right now as I'm up to my eyeballs in major projects.

Zondra Art said...

Beautiful decorations!!!
Very nice blog!
Kisses from Croatia and nice weekend:)

Natasha said...

I love these pictures! Your ideas are wonderful and the photography looks great.

I am still learning how to take pictures at night myself but I have been experimenting a lot with all the functions on my camera. When I use the night-time function it seems to help.

Best wishes and happy decorating,
Natasha.

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! Looks like you’ve been spreading a little fall love throughout your home as well. Everything looks lovely! Love the cute little pinecone.

I was looking at your post below this one and noticed that you just bought some magnetic charms. I did too! Aren’t they great?
Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Kendra aka “Domestic Princess in Training”

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Everything looks lovely! I love the pinecones with the red flowers.

Nicole said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I love the pine cones and fruit together.

Kathy said...

your displays are so pretty

Patti said...

LOVE IT!! Fall is my favorite...and I can go on and on decorating for it!!!!! =)