Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm Back.....Finally!

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted - I apologize to my followers and hope to never be out of touch so long again!  October has been unusually busy for me...  this month I have been to:
  • Auburn (Alabama) 2 times - WAR EAGLE!!!
  • Tunica (Mississippi)
  • Hoover (Alabama)
  • Town Creek (Alabama)
I am SO HAPPY to be home and to be able to get back to my waiting projects!!!

During my last trip to Auburn I tripped and broke my nikon camera - I am so sad about that!  Today I sent it back to Nikon for repair and hope to get it back before the holidays.  My sweet husband is letting me borrow his until mine is home again.

So, stay tuned - I have lots to work on and will be posting as soon as I get my bags all unpacked!

In the meantime, if you live in Alabama, check out Doublehead Resorts in Town Creek here. We just spent a long weekend there and it was AMAZING!  We have actually been there about 5 times and always love it. Here are a few pics taken on previous trips...










3 comments:

Jane said...

Boy, can I ever relate to this being a busy month!!! Seems like October has been a whirlwind and a wild ride. Glad to see that you're back...and sorry to hear about your camera. Bummer :(

Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Rambling Round said...

Yep, October really gets everything going! Such great weather for outings. Love your Town Creek retreat!

Melissa Miller said...

Hello!
It's good to meet you Jennifer. Thank you for entering my two year giveaway and following along as well. I'm looking forward to browsing through more of your beautifully inspiring blog.
Lovely, lovely photos!

Happy week sweet friend!
Warmly, ~Melissa :)